Brittany L. Pakalniskis, M.D.
Dr. Brittany Pakalniskis joined Pathology Consultants in 2016 to practice anatomic, clinical and cytopathology.
Dr. Pakalniskis also sees patients at our fine needle aspiration (FNA) clinic. She enjoys direct patient care by offering FNA services for hospital and office-based patients.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in cytopathology, University of Washington, 2015-2016
- Fellowship in general surgical pathology, University of Iowa, 2014-2015
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, University of Iowa, 2010-2014
- Medical degree, Dartmouth Medical School, 2005-2010
- B.S., Microbiology, The Ohio State University, 2001-2005
- Cytology, American Board of Pathologists, 2016
- When not practicing pathology, Brittany enjoys hiking with her husband and labradoodle puppy, and cooking foods from around the world.