James D. Christian IV, M.D.
Dr. James Christian moved from practice in Arizona to join Pathology Consultants in 2015 for the practice of anatomic and clinical pathology at Bay Area Hospital Pathology Lab, Coos Bay, Oregon.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in surgical pathology, University of San Diego, 2008
- Fellowship in urologic pathology, Bostwick Laboratories, 2004
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, Wake Forest University, 2003
- Medical degree, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1999
- Masters of science, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1994
- Undergraduate degree, Wake Forest University, 1993
When not practicing pathology, Jim enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, skiing and fishing. He also enjoys traveling, music and watching sports.