Lauren Hammock, M.D.
Dr. Lauren Hammock came to Pathology Consultants in 2007. Dr. Hammock is currently the Laboratory Director of Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District Hospital.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in dermatopathology at Johns Hopkins Medical Center, 2005
- Fellowship in cytopathology at Emory University, 2002
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Emory University, 2004
- Medical degree, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1999
- Undergraduate degree, Baylor University, 1987
- 5th credentialing year fellowship in Cytology
- Dermatopathology, American Boards of Pathology and Dermatology, 2005
Lauren enjoys sports, outdoor activities, reading and music. She was previously employed as a professional musician with the Florida West Coast Symphony and the Florida Philharmonic. Lauren is married and has several elderly rescued hound dogs.