Lyle C. Lawnicki, M.D.
Dr. Lyle Lawnicki joined Pathology Consultants in 2018. He previously practiced general pathology and hematopathology in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for 15 years.
Dr. Lawnicki provides direct patient care by performing bone marrow aspiration procedures for hospital and office-based patients.
Additionally, he is currently the Laboratory Director for Peace Harbor Hospital in Florence, Ore.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in hematopathology, University of Nebraska, 2000-2002
- Fellowship in general surgical pathology, Oregon Health Sciences Univ., 1999-2000
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, Oregon Health Sciences Univ., 1995-1999
- Medical degree, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1999-1995
- Hematology, American Board of Pathologists, 2002
- When not practicing pathology, Lyle enjoys biking, hiking and spending time with family. He and his wife have two children and a beloved four pound Chihuahua.