Michael G. Herz, M.D.
In 2000, Dr. Mike Herz joined Pathology Consultants in the practice of anatomic and clinical pathology. He is the Medical Director for Lane Blood Center and for the Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend Transfusion Service. He also serves as the Laboratory Consultant to the University of Oregon, Student Health Center and Medical Director for the Oregon Urology Institute Apheresis Unit. Dr. Herz is a past President of the Lane County Medical Society and has previously served on the Medical Advisory Committee of Planned Parenthood.
Education & Training
- Residency in obstetrics and gynecology, UCLA Medical Center, 1982
- Certified by American Board of Pathology, Anatomic/Clinical Pathology, 1979
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, Oregon Health Sciences University 1979
- Medical degree, Oregon Health Sciences University, 1975
- Undergraduate degree, University of Oregon, 1971
Mike enjoys backpacking, skiing, golfing, and time with family and friends. He’s married and has three children and two grandchildren.